user @188.8.131.52, your shopping cart is empty.
|This THB6064AH chip is the heart of the driver. It is made by Toshiba for a small company in China and is also known by its Toshiba part number TB6564AHQ.^ This is a design improvement over the Toshiba TB6560, adding support for better microstepping, lower resonance, and protection for power on sequence.|
Note: This is ONLY the CHIP, you will need a PCB and other components to build a driver.
- Single-chip bipolar sinusoidal micro-step stepping motor driver
- Selectable phase drive (1/2,1/8,1/10, 1/16, 1/20, 1/32, 1/40, 1/64 step)
- Drives 4.5 Amps (peak) and 4 Amp sustained at 50 volts. And unlike the cheap drivers advertised at only peak ratings elsewhere, it WILL drive 4A @ 50V = 200Watts continuously. ^
- Built-in thermal shutdown(TSD) and over-current detection(ISD) circuit
- Unlike the TB6560, which absolutely requires logic power be stable before motor power is applied,^ the THB6064AH can survive motor power without logic power and will not intermittently short on power up. This is a VERY common failure of the cheap TB6560 drives ^.
- Automatic idle drive power reduction.
- 4 decay modes from 20 to 80 %
- Output monitor pins (DOWN / ALERT)
- Equipped with reset and enable pins
- Uses high voltage BiCD process: Ron = 0.4 (typ.)
- Packages: HZIP25-P-1.27 Easy to solder and desolder for replacement
For more information, see the WebPage
Price breaks: @20 = $9.95.
You may also be interested in:
416074 Kit of all parts for one axis:
416072 Professional PCB:
James Newton's MassMind.org offers Kits, Books, Gadgets, Cables, Servo Components, Servicess, and these Motor Drivers: