Weixlbaum Martin says
Ok, I use this board. You get all to start your work (including compiler,cables,...).
Here is a list from the manual: The IP2022 evaluation kit contains:
- IP2022 Demo Board
- AC Adapter (12 VDC output)
- ISD/ISP Cable (between PC parallel port and Demo Board)
- DB9 Serial Cable
- CD-ROM with Software Tools, Documentation, and starter Examples
- - GNUPro tool chain (GCC, GAS, GDB, etc.)
- - Unity IDE
- - IP2022 SDK
- - ipOS - real-time OS
- - ipStack core TCP/IP stack
- - ipWeb - HTTP Server
- - ipEthernet - native 10bT MAC/PHY code
- - ipFile - virtual file system
- - ipIO - various I/O driven interfaces
- - UART
- - I2C
- - SPI
- - GPSI
- - MII
- - NE2000 Ethernet drivers
- - Configuration tool
- - demonstration projects for webserver, RS-232 to Ethernet gateway, UART I/O, Telnet app, etc.
- - programming tools
The Demo Board provides the hardware to demonstrate the IP2022 and ipModules. Its hardware features include:
- IP2022 Internet Processor
- 12 VDC Power Input
- RS-232 Serial Connections (for DTE to DTE with optional hardware flow control and DTE to DCE/modem)
- Daughter Board Connectors for Ethernet and USB Interfaces
- Switching Power Supply with Power-On LED
- Run LED (controlled from software)
- 4.8 MHz Crystal
- 32.768 kHz Crystal for RTCLK
- Reset Button
- External EEPROM
- Digital Temperature Sensor with SPI Interface
- 4 Pushbuttons
- 4 DIP Switches
- 8-LED Bank
- ADC Input
- 2.5V ADC External Reference Voltage
- ISP/ISD 10-pin Header
- Prototyping Area
- Multiple Test Points
My package includes also a Ethernet daugther board. I think this normaly included.
|file: /Techref/scenix/ip2kevalbrd.htm, 3KB, , updated: 2011/1/21 23:19, local time: 2019/7/21 10:00,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.sxlist.com/techref/scenix/ip2kevalbrd.htm"> Ubicom IP2022 Evaluation Board </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
Welcome to sxlist.com!
& kind contributors
just like you!
Please don't rip/copy
Copies of the site on CD
are available at minimal cost.
Welcome to www.sxlist.com!