SEC. 67.441. PERMITS.
A. Applications: Applications for permits shall be made to the Director of the Department of Environmental Health and shall include the following:
1. A plot plan showing the location of the well with respect to the following items within a radius of 250 feet from the well:
(a) Property lines
(b) Waste disposal systems or works carrying or containing sewage, industrial wastes, or solid wastes.
(c) All intermittent or perennial, natural or artificial bodies of water or watercourses.
(d) The approximate drainage pattern of the property.
(e) Other wells.
(f) Structures, surface or subsurface.
2. Location of the property, and the Assessor's parcel number.
3. The name of the person who will construct the well.
4. The proposed minimum and the proposed maximum depth of the well.
5. The proposed minimum depths and types of casings and minimum depths of perforations to be used.
6. The proposed use of the well.
7. Other information as may be necessary to determine if the underground waters will be adequately protected.
8. The name of the property owner.
9. The name of the responsible party who has contracted or otherwise caused to have, a monitoring well constructed, repaired, reconstructed or destroyed.
B. Fees: Each application shall be accompanied by a fee as set forth in Title 6, Division 5, Section 65.107, par. (e), of this Code. ($430 for fiscal year 2005-2006. Seems to be increasing $40 per year)
|file: /Techref/other/well_sd_permit_application.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2006/4/18 16:23, local time: 2018/6/19 09:26,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.sxlist.com/techref/other/well_sd_permit_application.htm"> Construction of wells in San Diego</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
Welcome to sxlist.com!
& kind contributors
just like you!
Please don't rip/copy
Copies of the site on CD
are available at minimal cost.
Welcome to www.sxlist.com!